The First WJF European (Open) Championships, 2-3 November, 2013
The event is jointly organized by the Federation of Traditional Judo of Italy (FIJT) and Judo For All UK (JFAUK) under the auspices of World Judo Federation (WJF) that has enshrined the very concepts of Traditional Kodokan judo and “judo for all” in its founding documents.
The organizing committee invites all members of WJF and other judo formations supportive of the principals laid down by Professor Jigoro Kano to join us in Gerenzano (Varese), Italy in November 2013 and to participate in our common initiative to revive and reinvigorate judo and the best that it can offer to all.
The competition rules are those rules and regulations that were proposed and officially ratified by the WJF European Technical Committee (at its meeting in Jesi, Ancona in October 2012). It can be downloaded from the websites of www.Fijt.it , www.judoforall.org.uk and www.judoforall.org .
All registrations: to the Shiai, the Seminar and the Dinner on Saturday evening, must reach the secretariat by e-mail:
No later than 15 October 2013!
We look forward to seeing you!
Italian Federation of Traditional Judo (FIJT)
Judo For All UK (JFAUK)
- First European Championships Poster - English (6383 Downloads)
- First European Championships Letter - English (6534 Downloads)
- First European Championships Poster - Italiano (6300 Downloads)
- First European Championships Letter - Italiano (6304 Downloads)
- info, Program and Registration Forms (5983 Downloads)